Do you have extensive experience in project design, implementation, and coordination? Are you objective-focused and able to work efficiently when under pressure? Do you have a Liberal mindset and a solid understanding of European processes? Then the European Liberal Forum wants to hear from you. ELF is recruiting a Project Coordinator to join its Secretariat in Brussels.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a Master’s Degree or equivalent;
• Have at least 5 years of experience in project design, implementation, and coordination, ideally in a European or international setting;
• Be in possession of a Liberal mindset;
• Possess ownership and strong execution; objective-focused and able to work independently and under pressure; self-driven and initiative-taking;
• Be attentive to detail and have good organisational skills;
• Have an ability to multitask and prioritise workload;
• Demonstrate an ability to manage a small team and coordinate its tasks;
• Have an understanding of European processes;
• Be fluent in English and at least one more European language.
ELF is offering a permanent contract with extra-legal benefits under Belgian labour law with a competitive negotiable salary, depending on experience. Please note that this position is not placed in the EU institutions and the employee is subject to Belgian taxes and social security. Ideal starting date: June 2020.
For information and how to apply, please visit the ELF website.