Have you always wanted to join a training of VVD International? This is your chance!
Over 25 years VVD International had the privilege to work with partners across the world. Together we organized countless workshops and seminars and trained many talented participants. However due to the COVID-19 crisis many of our events are unfortunately cancelled this year.
Therefore we invite talented campaigners, politicians and volunteers from our sister parties abroad to participate in the online VVD International 101 Academy. The VVD International 101 Academy is open to anyone who wants to learn more about building a personal campaign, liberalism, coalition management, intercultural communication, social media management, debate and campaigning. The workshops will have a duration of one and a half hour and will be given by qualified VVD trainers. Through the 101 Academy the participants will obtain the basics of each subject. After the workshop the participants receive a certificate of participation and join the VVD International 101 Academy alumni network.
Excited? So are we! All the workshops can be found in the Agenda on this website. If you want to apply for the VVD International 101 Academy, register here. Please note, that there is a limit availability.
Agenda VVD International 101 Academy
- 13th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Personal Campaigning by Liesje Schreinemacher MEP
- 17th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Liberalism by Martijn Bolkestein
- 19th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Social Media by VVD Online Team
- 20th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Coalition Management by Roald van der Linde MP
- 24th of June 19:00 – 21:00 CEST Intercultural Communication by Lydia Datema
- 26th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Campaigning by Benjamin van Es
- 27th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Training of Trainers by Sander Janssen
- 27th of June 10:00 – 12:00 CEST Debate Training by Laurens Heinen